The Sunday School Podcast
Don't have time to read the Sunday School lesson? Don't worry. Every week, Pastor Andrew records the Sunday School lessons. He does so to make it easier for our low-vision folks to study the material.
How to Listen
You can listen online by clicking Sunday School Podcast
Download and listen
Podcasts can be downloaded automatically whenever a new edition is released.
You can download and install the GPodder app. The app will let you download and listen to any number of podcasts.
You can download that application at https://gpodder.github.io/
On Andriod Phones or Tablets
- Go to the Play store
- Download CastBox
- Open the app
- You will be required to sign on. You can use Facebook or Google.
- It will ask you for categories of podcasts. You have to choose three.
- It will present you with recommendations. Click on the icon to the right next to the ones you don't want. In my case, it was all of them.
- Click Done
- Click on the search icon (which looks like a magnifying glass)
- In the search box (which says "channel, Episode, or feed URL) Enter the address for the podcast
- Go to the App Store
- Download the app "Podbeans"
- Open the app, and click on the search icon (which looks like a magnifying glass)
- Click on the "+ Add Feed URL >" link
- Enter the address for the podcast
- Click on Done.
Page 2 of 2